In this week’s episode we continue with the theme of Joy from last week, listening to a clip from one of Graham’s teachings found on BrilliantBookHouse.com called “The Practice of Delight.”
Here are some key thoughts that Graham explores in this episode:
- “Joy is Who God is, and heaven is full of joy. So joy is the atmosphere of heaven,” It’s a reality that we can live in because of our citizenship there and our placement in Christ in heavenly places.
- In the Holy Spirit, you can make even the smallest thing a delight.
- God is FULL of pleasure and joy! He’s the happiest person we can know.
- Learn to see the good. Learn to see the joy. Learn to see the pleasure in life, because it enlarges you on the inside.
- Learn to take pleasure in your relationship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
STAY CONNECTED with Graham and Team Brilliant by signing up for our weekly newsletter Brilliant News. Every week Brilliant News features Graham’s podcasts, videos and articles. Plus FREE resources, upcoming sales and special offers, invitations to our challenges and special events, and more! Plus when you sign up we will send you a coupon for free shipping off your first order in our store.